AIM Solo GPS
High-speed GPS, internal accelerometers, expansive data logging memory, USB download, a waterproof design, a thoughtful feature set, and a retail price of $399 make for best motorsports lap timer ever made. It's called Solo, and it's available now.
Predictive Lap Times
Arguably the best tool a driver can have for getting faster—predictive lap times. Chisel down those lap times and qualify better than you ever have before with the Solo's predictive lap timing. A constantly updating real-time display of your current lap pace. A time prediction resolved down to the hundredth of a second - and incredibly accurate. Optionally you can display a real-time +/- from your best lap time.
It's a Data Logger
The Solo records your lap times along with speed, track position, lateral g-forces, linear g-forces, yaw rate, heading, slope, satellite reception, and battery voltage. Each channel recorded at a frequency of 10-times per second (10 Hz). All tests are stored with a time and date stamp for on-screen review or PC download for further analysis. Download your Solo data to the included full version of RaceStudio2, our professional data analysis software. And much more. Call us.
AIM MXL Dash
Dimensions: 6.9" x 4.3" x 1" (174x110x26mm)
Weight: 21.2 oz (
Call us for pricing and options.
(Note: The following line of Innovation products are extremely flexible and come with many optional capabilities. We carry the full line (not all shown here.) Before ordering, feel free to call us and discuss your needs or visit the Innovate website for details.)The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card (included)
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
1) The LM-2 Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 10 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, ODB-II/CAN interface cable, SD memory card, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included!
Call us with questions, or check out the Innovate Website for more details.
$459.59 Innovate LM-2 Kit.
Sample Screens of data that can be logged or displayed real time, with the LM-2 and LMA-2 or LMA-3.