Formula First Rentals
Not ready to buy?, Your Vee is broken?, Or you
just want to get your SCCA License? In any case, a Rental might be the
right answer for you. Available for any Cendiv track, we have multiple Formula
Firsts available. All of these cars are safe, have won races, are prepped well
and are fast.
Here is what you get with a Rental:
- Arrive and drive. The cars are there the night prior to the
event. You just show up with your gear.
- All required maintenance at the track.
- Trackside support, Timing and coaching from a top
National Driver available.
- Oil, Fuel etc.
- 6 hours minimum per day of labor support. (IE. Crash damage
that can be fixed at the track. You only pay for parts that you damage.)
- Snacks and Lunch.
- Reasonable Vinyl decals applied onto the car that you
supply the art work for. (Sponsors, Names, etc. We will do the Vinyl cutting
and install at material costs.)
Required from you:
- Crash damage deposit. $5000 (Returned to you at the end of
- $200 Deposit to hold the date.
- Remainder of Rental Payment prior to transport to the
- You must have all safety gear required and Novice Permit or
(We sell and/or can rent some gear items.)
Please call re: pricing. Since much of the costs involved are
transport to the track, fuel and time out of the shop, prices vary greatly from
track to track and time length of the event.
R to L, Robin Bennett, Dave Morss and Robert Clark at the R.A. Sprints / 40th
Matt Gordon at Mid-O in the BRD Formula First.
Rob Clark in the EVO FST.
Matt Gordon in an EVO FST